9 Posts
8 Posts
7 Posts
7 Posts
Main Forum

Denied ban appeal arkangel321

4 replies
Votes:
In-Game Name: (Must be your current IGN, make sure its case sensitive) Arkangel321

Your Current Rank: (Optional)
Who banned you: (It will tell you when attempting to log in)
DIEPIG20

Reason: (Reason showed when you attempt logging in) autoclicking/hacking

Supporting Evidence: (Provide enough proof to backup your case in your appeal)

Why you feel you should be unbanned?: (Don't put one sentence, try to explain with detail what happened on the server)

I was banned today because I was accused for autoclicking, last time I checked leaving the room and clicking the mouse as I walk around and do other things is not autoclicking. when I arrived back not only had the admin moved me but accused me of autoclicking but when I tried to explain I wasn't even near my laptop I was banned.

Give us 3 answers on why you would like to be unbanned: (Explain in detail)

1. I have had no problem with this server until now, I've enjoyed building on it and creating things as well as enjoyed others who play

2. I feel as though I was wrongfully accused, last time I checked idle clicking while away from the computer is not autoclicking

3. I love the server, it works well and even though it only runs on 1.8 its better than most latest servers

Have you previously been banned/muted/temp-banned or kicked off the server: (Please be honest) No
Apology:
I apologies if It seemed like I was cheating, I mean I would come to the same conclusion if I was seeing someone attacking the one spot and not moving , even after being tped away from spot and still attacking the one spot

Do you wish to also report the member of staff who banned you?: (For false ban, abuse, unprofessional manor etc) No Thanks Are you a usual troublemaker?: (Be honest, we will check) no I am not

Do you think this ban taught you your lesson? maybe not walk away from my computer while playing Minecraft,

Anything else you would like to mention? I honestly do Appreciate how committed the admin on the system are and wanting to keep the system running smoothly and cheat free,
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP
Helper
Votes:
+3
How do you explain you not taking knockback from the mobs aswell? And were you walking around your house clicking for 4+ hours straight? I kicked you at 6pm after you had been farming for god knows how long and you joined back an hour or two later and immediatly start clicking again until your ban at 10 pm.
Posted Jan 24, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
The knockback if your talking about the mobs I was killing ,so long as your safe distance but still close enough to attack they cant actually hit you, that's why I have my mob spawners set up that way.

As for the clicking, majority of time I was in another room reading a book and clicking away. My adhd is real bad so I cant do just one thing at a time. I got about half way reading the whole book before I realised the time and decided to go check .

That is when i had noticed I had been kicked, I honestly didn't know how many click I probably wasted since I didn't know how long ago I was kicked. That's when I proceeded to log back on clicking away and returned to reading in the other room . Minus the time i went to put food in the oven .
Posted Jan 27, 19 · OP
Head Admin
Votes:
+16
1st problem with this is if you see that a admin is talking to you why would you go into another room clicking again when a admin has just watched you clicking away at a wall for the last 3 mins before you ever noticed or came back
41a089eb799f4c7cfe3509676b11799c.png
Posted Jan 27, 19
Head Admin
Votes:
+16
ban appeal Denied Thread Locked

-Piggy
41a089eb799f4c7cfe3509676b11799c.png
Posted Jan 30, 19
NoticeNotices