9 Posts
8 Posts
7 Posts
7 Posts
Main Forum

Under Review Connectivity Issue

3 replies
Votes:
Whenever I'm trying to join I either instantly get kicked or am in the server for a second or two before I am kicked. The error is the standard "an existing connection was forceably closed by the remote host".

Im 99% sure this is due to an anti vpn plugin because this has happened to me on a few other servers. I'm not sure if my internet is wonky or what but I can assure that I have no VPN programs. Although I dont play minecraft too much anymore, this is really the only server that I play on so if you guys could look into this that would be great.

If any proof or anything like that is need just tell me and I'll provide it.

Thanks

IGN: Dead_Dog
Posted Jan 26, 19 · OP
Head Admin
Votes:
+16
what internet are you on like are you one a phones mobile internet or a internet box
being on a phones mobile internet it will change the ip of the phone every time you turn it on
and the internet box only thing with that is if you are with a supplyer and the internet is bad in the area because they do not have much internet towers then that could help with your problem and it depends on where you are the server is hosted in the France only places near us that provide server hosting
41a089eb799f4c7cfe3509676b11799c.png
Posted Jan 27, 19
Votes:
Im connecting with a regular modem. However, I have switched to a different modem since I have been playing. I know that changing the modems changed my IPV4 address if that could be the problem. I am also on very unreliable internet. Im talking like 2 mbps and it goes out every once in a while. I am also playing in the US but connectivity and ping has never been a problem for me
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
Head Admin
Votes:
+16
try joining again pls
41a089eb799f4c7cfe3509676b11799c.png
Posted Jan 30, 19
NoticeNotices